ত্বক উজ্জল করার জন্য ডালিম এর প্যাক
Pomegranate has been widely used in a variety of high end prestige cosmetics and skin care products such as Murad’s pomegranate range – cleanser, moisturizer and exfoliating mask – to fight wrinkles, restore moisture and revitalize aging skin. They cost a small fortune so if you are don’t want to make a huge financial splurge, try out these totally affordable homemade pomegranate skin whitening face masks that are super easy to make.
These gentle pomegranate face packs can be prepared in less than five minutes and require only simple ingredients that are found in your kitchen. If applied once a week as a part of your beauty regime, pomegranate facials will help naturally remove dark spots and freckles, heal acne-damaged skin and not to mention, softens the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles as well.
Pomegranate Face Mask Recipes
Your face complexion will be free of excess facial oil and pore-clogging impurities, feel oh-so-baby-smooth and look refreshingly radiant immediately after use.
Skin Lightening Pomegranate and Honey Facial
2 tablespoons pure honey (you may want to use manuka honey)
1 fresh pomegranate
1 cup raw oatmeal
2 tablespoons buttermilk
How to make honey and pomegranate face pack
1. Cut open the pomegranate top (crown) with a sharp knife. Then, cut into sections, being careful not to cut all the way through.
2. Place the sections in a bowl of cool water to soften, and roll out the juice sacs (arils) with your fingers. Strain and retain the seeds.
3. Place about 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds and oats in a blender. Process until smooth.
4. Pour the contents of your blender into a small bowl. Stir in honey and buttermilk. Mix all ingredients really well.
5. Apply pomegranate facial mask on your clean face and neck, for approximately 5-10 minutes.
6. Rinse off completely with warm water. Pat your face dry and then apply your favorite moisturizer.